- Penne (80g / 2.8oz / 0.7 cup)
- Minced Garlic (10g / 0.3oz / 1 tbs)
- 1 Chili Pepper
- Cherry Tomatoes or Tomato Sauce (150g / 5.3oz / 1 cup)
- Olive Oil (20g / 0.7oz / 1.5 tbs)
- Ready in
- Put the Olive Oil in a frying pan and slowly warm the minced garlic on low heat until it gets colored.
- Add the Chili Pepper and the cherry tomatoes into the frying pan, salt and sauté until it becomes a sauce.
- In the meantime, boil the Penne al dente in a large pot of salted water (approximately 10g of salt in 1L of water)*
- Drain the Penne and add them into the frying pan.
- Place on a plate and serve.
Penne should be boiled in salt water: 10g of salt per 1L of water.
For 1 person, boil 80g of Penne in 1L of water / 10g of salt.
For 2 people, boil 160g of Penne in 2L of water / 20g of salt.