- Spaghetti Pasta (100g / 0.22lb / 1 handful)
- Olive Oil (20g / 0.7oz / 1.5 tbs)
- Cherry tomato (200g / 7oz / 1.2 cups)
- Garlic: 1 clove
- Basil (3g / 0.1oz / 1.8 tbs)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (10g / 0.35oz / 2 tsp)
- Ready in
- Put the olive oil in a frying pan and slowly warm the crushed garlic on low heat until it gets colored.
- Put the cherry tomatoes cut in half into the frying pan and sauté with basil and salt (it will become a sauce as you stir it).
- In the meantime, boil the Spaghetti al dente in a large pot of salted water (approximately 10g of salt in 1L of water)*.
- Drain the Spaghetti and add them into the frying pan with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and stir.
- Place on a plate and serve.
Spaghetti should be boiled in salt water: 10g of salt per 1L of water.
For 1 person, boil 100g of Spaghetti in 1L of water / 10g of salt.
For 2 people, boil 200g of Spaghetti in 2L of water / 20g of salt.