- Spaghettoni Pasta (100g / 0.22lb / 1 handful)
- Bacon (30g / 1oz / 0.13 cup)
- Fresh Cream (40g / 1.4oz / 0.22 cup)
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Parmigiano Cheese (40g / 1.4oz / 0.22 cup)
- Olive Oil (20g / 0.7oz / 1.5 tbs)
- Salt (10g / 0.35oz / 2 tsp)
- Black Pepper
- Ready in
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan then add the bacon.
- Add some water to release the flavor of the bacon.
- Pour the Fresh Cream into the frying pan.
- In the meantime, boil the Spaghettoni al dente in a large pot of salted water (approximately 10g of salt in 1L of water)*.
- Drain the Spaghettoni and add them into the frying pan.
- Add the Egg Yolk, 10g of Parmigiano Cheese and stir until thickened.
- Place on a plate, then sprinkle the rest of the Parmigiano Cheese and ground the black pepper on top to taste. You can serve.
Spaghettoni should be boiled in salt water: 10g of salt per 1L of water.
For 1 person, boil 100g of Spaghettoni in 1L of water / 10g of salt.
For 2 people, boil 200g of Spaghettoni in 2L of water / 20g of salt.